Saturday, 7 July 2012

mint studio


We are finally proud to say that on July 13th, Mint Studio will be having its grand opening! Yes, thats right! We finally came up with a name for our studio. We went with "Mint" because we all have a fresh take on textiles today and we wanted something that I guess you could say.. hip and fun. It took us, and by us I mean Brittni GazendamNatalie Eldershaw, Tiffany Canha, Mary Desrosiers, Laurika Samuels, Keisha Mohammed, and myself two months to get things up and running. A lot of hard work went into it, and we are glad to have something to call our own. The opening will be held during Hamilton's James St N Art Crawl, it should be loads of fun! So come by and say hello and enjoy some treats and buy a handmade item or two!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina...I bought one of your dip dyed pouches at the sale this weekend and I love it. At least I think it is dip dyed. All the work at the show was lovely. Wishing you all the best in your new space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! yes, it is a naturally dyed dip dyed pouch. I'm glad you liked the bag and hope you enjoyed our lovely new studio. Unfortunately I wasn't able to be there on Saturday and I didn't get to meet you and say thank you in person. There will be more sales to come and hopefully I will see you around! Thanks again.

      Delete