Thursday, 11 October 2012

oh the places we'll go


hello all
This last month has been pretty busy for me, stressful and exciting to say the least. Tommy and I just got back from Victoria, British Columbia a couple weeks ago. Which I'm pretty sad to be back because it is just so lovely out west. In order to go on this trip I had to get a second job, which has left me no time to focus on hatchet related things. It wasn't the smartest financial decision we have made, but we definitely didn't regret a minute of it. I'm hoping once I am able to pay off my student debits I will be able to focus on what I enjoy most. Plus I want to show you all the wonderful things I saw out there with some new designs!


























We stayed near downtown core of Victoria for 6 nights, it was great only being a 5 minute drive from the waterfront. We have decided that BC is most likely were we want to end up in the next couple years. The environment is so different, very relaxing compared to here in Hamilton. Its just nice to know that this it is still in Canada, I don't think I could ever live anywhere else but here. I love Canada. There is so much wildlife to see when you are surrounded by ocean. We also made friends with a sea-star which was pretty amazing.



We booked this trip manly because one of his favourite from tattooer from europe was going to be out there for a few months, Eckel. His work is amazing, and I could see why he got booked up pretty quickly but we were one of the lucky ones to get an appointment. This is a photo of what we got by Eckel, mine is on the left, and tommy's on the right. We couldn't be more happier with the way it turned out.



































We spent most of the trip driving around the island, this is was taken in Cathedral Grove in Macmillan Provincial Park where the they have some of the oldest and largest Douglas Fir trees.


























We took so many photos and its so difficult to only chose a few to blog, especially since we saw so much in such a short amount of time. I'm sure we will go back there sometime next year when we are debit free. hope you enjoyed your long weekend. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment